Kamikaze Jello Shot Recipe


Lemon and Lime Jello Shot Recipe

   Hello everybody! How is it going? There are some bad things happen in modern world, but Jello Shot Recipe blog is right here to say - "Dude, don't forget to party! :)

   Indeed, how can you work hard for big boss the whole week long, without having a good party somewhere with great friends and nice chicks? Impossible :) The only danger here is not to overdo.
   Jello shots are extremely knocking off, you just don't feel the right time to stop. Nothing serious, but just do not take 20 in a row and everything is ok then :)

   Today, here is a special jello shot recipe, which is called Kamikaze. Don't know the roots of this name, but it is frightening a bit, isn't it? :)

Kamikaze Jello Shot Recipe


• 1 pack of lime Jello
• 1 pack of lemon Jello
• 1/2 Cup of a simple vodka (can be with vanilla as well)
• 1/2 Cup of a Triple Sec liquer (bitter one)
Cup of a cold sweet and sour drink mix
Cup of just cold water

   Vodka and Triple Sec should be brought to boiling, then Jello packages should be added and stired until dissolved.
   After that cold water and sour mix can be added. Let it cool, as usual.

   Very "positive" due to sour ingredients (lemon, lime, triple sec, etc.). Enjoy!

   P.S. Just to remind - there is RSS available for you (click the icon on the right top corner).

9 comments:

Anonymous,  March 11, 2009 at 2:01 AM  

You should boil the water not the Vodka or Triple Sec! It will weakin alcohol!

Freak March 11, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

Maybe just a little bit, but look at the concentration! There will still be plenty of alco to kick your butt! :))

Anyway, that is how this recipe is described in other surces and mine went fine also.

Anita DeFrank July 25, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

And here I thought I came up w/ this all on my own! rofl!

Kamikaze shots have always been one of my favorites. Somewhere along the way I decided that Kamikaze jello shots w/ lime jello would rock. Then I decided to make them in lemon jello. Finally for a little mix up, I made them in orange jello too. For me personally, the orange were the best, then the lemon and the lime were okay. However - never did I think to mix the lemon and lime.

I just finished a batch of lemon and a batch of orange. Next time I will definitely give the lemon/lime mix a try.

I simply took a basic jello shot recipe and altered it to add my kamikaze to it. The recipe I follow is:

1 3 oz box lemon, lime or orange jello
1 cup boiling water
1 cup Whiskey Sour Mix
1/2 cup Triple Sec
1/2 cup Vodka (not flavored)

I too was told not to boil the alcohol as it would turn your jello shots into non-alcoholic shots.

I was told to boil the water, dissolve the jello and then let it sit till it became room temperature. Next add the Kamikaze mixture and fill the cups. I know I personally love it this way but definitely plan to try the lemon/lime!

Anita DeFrank July 27, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

Sure! No problem! You've got a great blog and I've added it to my favorites for any time I'm looking for a new jello shot recipe!

Next on my list to make are jello shots w/ the jello injectors! Now those seem like a pretty cool (and fun) idea! Plus - they're reusable! Thinking ... Vodka w/ Wild Cherry!

Out of all the jello shot recipes you've done. Do you have an all time favorite?

Freak July 27, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

Thanks, nice to hear :)

These injectors is a nice idea. You can taste jello mix (which I prefer more), rather than just swallowing it.

My favourite among these is Peach probably. M-m-m!

DONNA February 3, 2011 at 6:09 AM  

A STANDARD JELLO RECIPE CALLS FOR 2 CUPS OF LIQUID TO A REG. SIZE BOX OF JELLO. IT IS ALWAYS DONE WITH A 3/1 RATIO. I.E. 1 BOX CHERRY JELLO
3 CUPS HOT WATER
3/4 CUP CHERRY VODKA
1/4 CUP CHERRY BERRY
SCHNAPPS.
MAKES APPROX. 25- 2OZ SERVINGS IN PLASTIC CONDIMENT CUPS W/LID.

DONNA February 3, 2011 at 6:14 AM  

our bar is home to the real chocolate covered cherry, dreamcicle, ocean water, pina colada, watermelon, 9w, wildberry, bubble gum, lemon, lime, fruit punch, cranberry, strawberry, cherry, peach, apricot, pineapple, green apple, orange, blueberry, grape, raspberry jello shots! BUFFIE'S BAR & GRILL GO BBG!

Anonymous,  July 21, 2012 at 10:36 PM  

I may try this wonderful jello shots recipe in my kitchen next weekend.