Vodka Jelly

Vodka Jelly

   Vodka becomes more and more popular among cocktail lovers. We cannot ignore this fact and included a very special vodka jelly for you to try.

   All you need is a package of a fruit Jell-O and some good quality vodka. Now, best recipe I found was using a Cranberry Jell-O and pure vodka. But I just could not find any Cranberry one in my lcoal shop, so I made a trick - I used a Cranberry voka and a Pineapple Jell-O. They fit together quite well.


Vodka Jelly



4 * 3 oz.packages of Pineapple Jell-O
1 1/2 Cups of boiling water
1/4 Cup of cold water
3/4Cups of Vodka


Dissolve Jell-O in hot water, stir for 2 minutes and then add vodka + cold water. Enjoy

5.0 stars based on 735 reviews


   Don't forget, that you will have to get special cups for that and if you want jello to slim out easily, also a pam spray

   Enjoy!

1 comments:

Unknown January 14, 2016 at 6:55 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.