Cherry Chocolate Jello Shot Recipe



Jello Shot Recipe

   Don't forget to pick up a new jello shot recipe, when planning a party! This time, you can try cherry chocolate one. I bet, you have never tried this one :)

Cherry Chocolate Jello Shot Recipe


• a pack of orange Jell-O
• 16 ounces of boiling water
• 6 ounces of cold water
• 1 cup of Crème de cacao liqueur
• add cherry and cream if you want

   It is important not to overdo as too much of liqueur can be bitter than you intended.

   Also, check How To Make A Jello Shot for general theory :)

7 comments:

Anonymous,  December 19, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

Wait a minute...how does orange flavored jello with creme de cacao make a cherry chocolate flavor? Wouldn't that be an orange chocolate flavor??

Freak December 19, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

Yeah, you are right :) I just used the wrong wording, wanted to mention cherry inside jello :)
By the way, have not seen cherry flavoured jell-o yet :(

Jello Diva January 3, 2010 at 7:15 AM  

I really like to use Black Cherry jello with this recipe because it is a little less sweet - adding cherries is definitely the way to go!

Blissful-Bride,  February 1, 2010 at 4:31 AM  

Hey! Nice recipe. I looks delicious, I can't wait to try it. I have a wedding coming up in July and I'm trying to get some recipes to go along with a wedding... cake... something theme. I've got nothing! Can you help?

Freak February 1, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

Hi!
I believe any of these jello shot recipes can go fine on your wedding party.

If you mean a cake recipe, then I am not very good in baking :(

Anonymous,  July 31, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

These recipes are great except what size box of jello or pudding? The recipes do not specify that.

Freak August 3, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

Hi
Usually, it is 3 oz package.