Jello Shot Recipe blog is a good guide to impress your friends and make your party wilder.
And believe me, making these jello shots is not a rocket science. Here are simple and common steps:
1) 6 ounces of Jell-O. This is 1 large package, but can differ.
2) 10-12 ounces of strong alcohol. The weaker it is, the more you need it.
3) 16 ounces of boiling water
4) 6 ounces of cold water
5) Mixing bowl, of course
6) Non-stick cooking spray
7) 20-25 plastic cups
Ok, everything is prepared and let's move on to the process itself:
Making Jello Shot
1) Pour Jell-O into a large mixing bowl
2) Add boiling water. Stir gently, until dissolved
3) Stir in cold water and alcohol. Some people prefer not to add cold water, but if bowl contents are too hot, it can weaken the alcohol a bit.
4) Spray your cups with a cooking spray, so that jellos do not stick to the bottom. See 5 Tips On Jello Shot Consuming
5) Pour your mix into cups and leave in freezer for at least 2-3 hours.
That's it! Enjoy!